Foobar2000 controller is designed to control a foobar2000 installation remotely using any Android device.
Installing the following components is mandatory so foobar2000 controller can communicate with foobar2000 and work properly. You can do it through the all-in-one installer:
- Automatic installation:
Follow the next instructions in order to make a proper installation:
- Install foobar2000 1.0 or higher.
- Install the All-in-one PC-side setup and follow the instructions.
- Start foobar2000 in the computer and modify component preferences according to your taste in preferences (foobar2000/Preferences/Tools/HTTP Control).
- Start foobar2000 Controller in your Android device and modify the software settings in order to connect to your foobar2000 installation.
- Make sure there is no firewall or antivirus blocking the connection between your computer and your Android.
- You can try to acces to http://your_pc_ip:port/foobar2000controller/ from your Android device to check if the PC-side installation is correct.
Contact me for any installation issue.