Friday 4 February 2011

Foobar2000 controller PRO version added to Android Market (also AppsLib!)

I've just released an Ad-free version for all those who are willing to pay the small amount of 0,90€ for this great-looking and smooth-working piece of software with no Ads!!

At the moment both the normal and PRO version have the same features and will probably remain like this for a long time.

Thanks for your support!

Market link: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.cav.foobar2000controllerpro

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sergi,

    thanks for the new version. I like the new added features and just bought the PRO version. 0,90€ is very cheap and more than fair price for such kind of software.
    Thankx!
    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke Martin!

    I'll try to keep the good work coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martin, the 90 eurocent is almost a symbolic token of appreciation for this app! I just love how it does everything I had hoped it would :)

    ReplyDelete